Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it"
Author: Phat Phoamer
Date: 03-07-2023 - 08:44

Yes, but I am qualified to trespass because I wear PPE and carry a scanner. I don't step on the railhead and don't put my hands and feet between crush points. Bums and taggers don't know any of this. So it's OK for me.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" trezpaz iz ok if u have camera 03-06-2023 - 17:25
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" 582 03-06-2023 - 19:48
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" Phat Phoamer 03-07-2023 - 08:44
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" Citizen Foamer Cop 03-07-2023 - 08:53
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" Phat Phoamer 03-07-2023 - 13:35
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" fonz 03-07-2023 - 14:25

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com