BNSF to install roundabouts for PSR?
Author: ?
Date: 03-12-2023 - 13:40

A Rail Road employee told me that BNSF will be replacing some diamond crossings with roundabouts to reduce delays. Does anyone have more information on this program that is the brain child of the Rail Road’s executive team?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  BNSF to install roundabouts for PSR? ? 03-12-2023 - 13:40
  Re: BNSF to install roundabouts for PSR? Huh? 03-12-2023 - 14:41
  It's probably LTOMN being stupid but BN does have plans to replace diamonds with crossovers Chet 03-12-2023 - 15:21
  Re: It's probably LTOMN being stupid but BN does have plans to replace diamonds with crossovers Prairie Colonist 03-12-2023 - 16:27
  Re: It's probably LTOMN being stupid but BN does have plans to replace diamonds with crossovers Chet 03-13-2023 - 14:53
  Liarwanna484 comparing fighting transit crime to the Uvalde, TX shooting may be the dumbest thing I've ever read Speaking of Trolls (of many posts) 03-14-2023 - 12:29
  Re: Liarwanna484 comparing fighting transit crime to the Uvalde, TX shooting may be the dumbest thing I've ever read Pabst Blue Ribbon 03-14-2023 - 18:19

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com