Re: Actual title - "Man Hurt Following Shooting on Muni Bus in San Francisco: Police"
Author: The real deal
Date: 03-23-2023 - 08:54

Well folks, time for a little school here. Seems some of you just can't help but come on here and make fun of my members. As you all know, I offer a premium railfan experience for just pennies a day to my members.

So, I'm over having my membership mocked here for nothing. As they say down in Compton "That sh!t ain't free!" I've seen more than one person "lose they mind" after having a post mocking one of my people on this site deleted. Well, here's the news-- No mas, compadres! (Who can't be diverse?) If you want to tell a Trainorders member how you really feel about them, you're going to have to pay your pennies, person up (See what I did there?), and just come on over to the internet's premier railfan site and tell them yourself!

Now, of course I have a paid moderation staff so your post telling someone how you really feel about them (no matter how accurate and well-deserved it may be) will be promptly removed. Yes, even faster than David can delete them here (Thank you, buddy!).

So you people (and I mean that in a Ross Perot sort of way) are just going to have to accept a brave new world where you can only tell people "Great photos, keep them coming!" offer up a restaurant suggestion when someone asks for operational information or tell them to go visit a museum that's not even remotely near where they ask about. Otherwise, just keep your mouth shut and punch a wall or something.

Now, back to discussing whatever it is y'all discuss over here.

Toad, OUT!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission 4 03-20-2023 - 09:53
  Re: Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission Callahan 03-20-2023 - 11:02
  Re: Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission LOL 03-20-2023 - 11:53
  Re: Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission Callahan 03-20-2023 - 11:54
  Re: Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission Callahan (senile) 03-20-2023 - 12:08
  Re: Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission Callahan (senile indeed) 03-20-2023 - 12:25
  Re: Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission LOL 03-20-2023 - 11:57
  Re: Muni mayhem at 13th & Mission J 03-20-2023 - 12:40
  Re: My mule he just doesn't get it.... BOB3 03-20-2023 - 14:21
  Actual title - "Man Hurt Following Shooting on Muni Bus in San Francisco: Police" STFU Liarwanna 03-20-2023 - 15:45
  Re: Actual title - "Man Hurt Following Shooting on Muni Bus in San Francisco: Police" Trainorders member 03-21-2023 - 20:12
  Re: Actual title - "Man Hurt Following Shooting on Muni Bus in San Francisco: Police" The real deal 03-23-2023 - 08:54
  Re: Actual title - "Man Hurt Following Shooting on Muni Bus in San Francisco: Police" Flat biller 03-25-2023 - 12:48

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com