Re: Nancy, you're hallucinating again, that wasn't the Red Line, that was you looking at the mirror while trolling AP....
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-24-2023 - 20:26

Re: LaLa Gold Line in the crapper
Author: Scott Adams (AKA mentally ill Nancy doing identity theft on AP)
Date: 03-24-2023 - 16:30

All transit is seeing the results of this fentanyl stuff. Crazy epidemic. Geeze, did you see this?

“Earlier that day, as he drove the Red Line subway, he saw a man masturbating in his seat and several of what he calls sleepers, people who get high and nod off on the train.”

My advice, just stay the hell away from all transit. Just stay away.

The article about ridership and cleanliness that Mouse posted is true as to ridership. Total rail ridership is still only 46% of pre Covid levels, however MTA is still running 18% less service hours than pre Covid service levels. And this part of the patronage loss has nothing to do with crime. It has hit the Goldline ridership harder because the Goldline has lost it's direct connection to ELA during this same period, due to building the new connection to the Downtown LRT connector. The Greenline has seen service disrupted to Redondo over the same period for the connection work to the still incomplete connection to the Crenshaw line.

The security conditions leave a great deal to be desired, as does the maintenance and cleaning in cars and stations, as I wrote about several weeks ago when I rode it for free transit day. Yesterday they finally approved a new contract for law enforcement patrols, we'll see with the new Mayor and the new Sheriff now working together, instead of suing each other. I also believe that this failure to adequately patrol and enforce quality of life compliance have been a serious problem that has resulted in a significant loss of ridership. This is the second biggest complaint about MTA service on the customer satisfaction survey released this month. The number one complaint was infrequent service. Cleanliness came in a t number three. I could not find the link to that though.

As to the post above by our resident train hating mentally ill sociopathic troll, like "That Bus Guy", I saw nothing anything like the hallucinations and fantasies that Nancy has been having about the Red Line, which she might have confused with what she usually does every couple of hours here trolling on AP.

There is nothing unsafe I saw on my most recent ride on the Gold Line, just some things that were disappointing like a lot of discarded items and trash in stations, and a lack of visible law enforcement.

The fear of percieved insecure conditons is real, and there have been very real incidents which have increased that perception, and the lack of adequate visible law enforcement of course does not 10 deter incidents, nor 3) adequately assure riders that they are being protected from such incidents.

Meanwhile back to the trip I recently took downtown on the trains... I saw no urine, no feces, no vomit, no one shooting up, or even smoking a vape pipe (like I see at the Frisbee gold course in the Arroyo Seco on my walks all of the time). Nor did I any sign of Nancy doing on the trains, what she always seems to be doing on AP....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  LaLa Gold Line in the crapper d 03-24-2023 - 15:31
  Re: LaLa Gold Line in the crapper tiptoeing 03-24-2023 - 16:27
  Re: LaLa Gold Line in the crapper Scott Adams 03-24-2023 - 16:30
  Re: Still the normal That Bus Guy 03-24-2023 - 18:42
  Re: Nancy, you're hallucinating again, that wasn't the Red Line, that was you looking at the mirror while trolling AP.... BOB2 03-24-2023 - 20:26
  The New Nornal . 03-24-2023 - 17:59
  Re: The New Nornal Matt Walsh 03-24-2023 - 18:43
  Re: The New Nornal . 03-24-2023 - 21:25
  People dying on mass transit is a very very bad thing MS-DNC 03-25-2023 - 09:49
  Re: People dying on mass transit is a very very bad thing-Yes it is..... BOB2 03-26-2023 - 07:51
  Re: LaLa Gold Line in the crapper Troll busters 03-28-2023 - 12:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com