Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment
Author: Chris Walker
Date: 05-26-2023 - 01:48

D. B. Arthur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> They were common back then. I also have some
> photos of them in Vegas on the UP.

Thanks D.B.A, your photos of them are appreciated.

There was a 40X pilot horse on the SF Zephyr I rode West out of Denver, back in 1982; I never got the chance to get a shot of it as we were right at the back of the train and was a little pissed that I never went forward at the Rawlins refuel.
Was kinda hooked on those slanted radiators back then, and never saw another on my 90's trips.

Chris
in New Zealand

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment D. B. Arthur 05-24-2023 - 22:54
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment BOB2 05-25-2023 - 08:56
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment Circus circus 05-25-2023 - 09:21
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment Chris Walker 05-25-2023 - 14:32
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment D. B. Arthur 05-25-2023 - 18:19
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment George Andrews 05-25-2023 - 20:29
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment Chris Walker 05-26-2023 - 01:48
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - Two-hundred-sixteenth Installment Peter D. 05-26-2023 - 10:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com