What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo?
Author: Mistertower
Date: 05-28-2023 - 18:39

I will be riding Amtrak trains #14 and #11 next month between Sacramento and Seattle, for the main reason of riding the new Point Defiance By-pass line South of Tacoma. Does anyone, maybe you, George Andrews, know what Passenger Trains use the old Milwaukie Road Main, that is now Mainline 3 of the BNSF Seattle Subdivision, between Argo and Tukwila? I am hoping that at least 1 of my trains, preferably, #11 for daylight running, goes down Main 3 between these 2 points, so I can enjoy and explore some new territory.
Also, does anyone have a reccomendation of a place to stay in or near Seattle that is inexpensive, and within decent reach of the Seattle King St. Station? I am thinking the best thing to do is stay at the Motel 6 near the Seattle/Tacoma Airport?
Thanks for your help.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? Mistertower 05-28-2023 - 18:39
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? amtk470 05-29-2023 - 11:38
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? Mistertower 05-29-2023 - 18:01
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? George Andrews 05-29-2023 - 20:34
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? Mistertower 05-30-2023 - 20:21
  Re: What Passenger Trains use BNSF Main 3 between Tukwila and Argo? George Andrews 05-31-2023 - 19:23

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com