"I cannot ride backwards, I forgot my mask!" "I haz dr note saying my service llama must have a forward facing seat!"
Author: The experts weigh in
Date: 02-28-2024 - 12:04

"Riding backwards is 3rd world travel! This would never be allowed in Europe!" - half of TO

(Narrator - "50% of TGV seats face forward, 50% face backwards.)

"According to the Wall Street Journal riding in back facing seats for extended periods of time causes cancer." - Liarwanna

"AkTuAlLy, only 332 or 725 types of cancers are affected. A well know fact." - PHall

"i dno y u care n e mo n e way no dnr no muta fkn civlT" - pdt

"dinr boothz haf baks mayb fix mayb beetch grov" - baked dan

"You damn Yanks shouldn't be traveling at all because even your mere existence increases the carbon emissions causing Global Warming. You should end coal, go vegetarian, quit using toilet paper and stay locked in your homes. Because science." - British scold and Church of Anthropogenic Climate Change priest ExhaustED

"Backward seating does nothing to bring back the Three Rivers!" - Angry Joe

"Obviously you've never ridden a train and don't know any Amtrak history! You stupid ignorant yellow-bellied pimple popping dumpster diving cowardly piece of dung! Backward seats are the ONLY!!!!! way to revive the Three Rivers because they CANT WYE trains in Pitsburrg! May poison-beaked ravens forever pick at your hemorrhoids you brain dead nincompoop!" - LongLiveDevalSP

"Dumbbutt Airline Boy musta done this!" - Professional Amtrak

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "I cannot ride backwards, I forgot my mask!" "I haz dr note saying my service llama must have a forward facing seat!" The experts weigh in 02-28-2024 - 12:04
  Re: "I cannot ride backwards, I forgot my mask!" "I haz dr note saying my service llama must have a forward facing seat!" david vartanoff 02-28-2024 - 13:17
  Europe, Australia, Canada, US all use fixed seat trainset where half the seats face 'baclwards' Foamer NOMT's will ignore 02-29-2024 - 13:34
  Re: Europe, Australia, Canada, US all use fixed seat trainset where half the seats face 'baclwards' another example 03-01-2024 - 08:55
  Once again I’ve been overlooked CAllin Out 03-01-2024 - 14:38
  Sorry, but you've slipped far in the rankings Re: Once again I’ve been overlooked Your output has reduced 03-02-2024 - 13:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com