Re: TV news reporting BART scrouging spare parts on ebay
Author: OldPoleBurner
Date: 06-24-2009 - 21:42

I wonder what part of a BART car is in such common possession that someone would have one to sell on E-Bay. Or maybe they just stole it from BART in the 1st place!

I did hear of a bizarre case once, where very specialized hardware purchased by BART was lost by a trucking company and replaced by the vendor. But later that same lost hardware was offered for sale to BART by e-mail. Amazing as to how they knew who to sell it to! I never heard what BART did about it though.

Of course, maybe this whole e-bay thing is just another phony media report - pretty common anymore.

OPB

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  TV news reporting BART scrouging spare parts on ebay synonymouse 06-23-2009 - 17:37
  Re: TV news reporting BART scrouging spare parts on ebay synonymouse 06-23-2009 - 17:42
  Re: TV news reporting BART scrouging spare parts on ebay SWC 06-24-2009 - 11:25
  Re: TV news reporting BART scrouging spare parts on ebay mook 06-24-2009 - 15:49
  Re: TV news reporting BART scrouging spare parts on ebay Russ Cz 06-24-2009 - 16:12
  Re: TV news reporting BART scrouging spare parts on ebay OldPoleBurner 06-24-2009 - 21:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com