Re: PD Editorial: SMART survey Readers favor light rail, plan to delay service to Cloverdale
Author: BOB2
Date: 06-29-2009 - 15:43

The real mouse in back?

I would like to have lobster with vintage champagne this fourth, but it looks more likely that I'll be having beer and hot dogs.

Choo choo's is an expensive business, and you sometimes have to figure out what you can afford? The cost per passenger seat mile on a suburban system like Metrolink would make many a light rail system blush. SMART is going to be a mid distance suburban system, so I think they are making some reasonably sensible decisions in analyzing the tradeoffs between technology choices, costs, and system demand.

Now, if money grew on trees and pigs flew, well......... ?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  PD Editorial: SMART survey Readers favor light rail, plan to delay service to Cloverdale Capdiamont 06-28-2009 - 13:28
  Re: PD Editorial: SMART survey Readers favor light rail, plan to delay service to Cloverdale synonymouse 06-28-2009 - 23:01
  Re: PD Editorial: SMART survey Readers favor light rail, plan to delay service to Cloverdale BOB2 06-29-2009 - 15:43

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com