Re: picture on Trainnews volume 2 - issue 169
Author: Bruce Kelly
Date: 07-16-2009 - 12:41

Me too, Matt. About the only time I mess with it anymore is on a cold, dark, cloudy day or evening during late fall or winter when there's absolutely nothing else I'm really supposed to be doing.

Sean has actually been balancing his time between train sims, on-line browsing, horsing around in our backyard, riding his bike to the nearby UP main to catch a picture of whatever the scanner tips him off about, and of course going out shooting with me.

The Granite shot has you taking U.S. 95 north from Athol, turn left on Granite Loop Road, park immediately to your right or a bit further ahead on your left, and climb up onto the hilltop. Note that there's a residence or two at the base of the hill closer to the crossing.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Trainnews volume 2 - issue 169 Espee99 07-13-2009 - 21:47
  Re: picture on Trainnews volume 2 - issue 169 Matt Farnsworth 07-14-2009 - 06:57
  Re: picture on Trainnews volume 2 - issue 169 Bruce Kelly 07-14-2009 - 14:22
  Re: picture on Trainnews volume 2 - issue 169 Matt Farnsworth 07-16-2009 - 07:11
  Re: picture on Trainnews volume 2 - issue 169 Bruce Kelly 07-16-2009 - 12:41

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com