Re: W&I storage car question /track removal
Author: Stan Patterson
Date: 07-19-2009 - 21:13

Yes the tracks will come out. Not sure when. It will become a park. It would have happened a last year. Except watco sold the land to state and city. So state traded with watco for some land in Palouse and Oakesdale for that land so we did not have a war with Pullman that was starting. Im not happy to lose the cappacity but there was no talking with the city. I just did not have time to fued with Pullman. Also we just picked up some other trackage in midwest so i have been really busy but hopefully about a week away from press release on that will keep you posted. Just got back from my honeymoon, I married the girl of my dreams last week! Stan Patterson

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  W&I storage car question /track removal Dick Zimmerman 07-17-2009 - 17:12
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal hepkema 07-17-2009 - 23:16
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal Matt Farnsworth 07-18-2009 - 07:05
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal hepkema 07-18-2009 - 22:19
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal Bill B 07-19-2009 - 14:24
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal Stan Patterson 07-19-2009 - 21:13
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal potlatcher 07-20-2009 - 13:33
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal/Moscow abandonment posted. Dwight Small 07-20-2009 - 17:46
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal/Moscow abandonment posted. Stan Patterson 07-20-2009 - 19:34
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal/Moscow abandonment posted. Wanda Peterson 07-21-2009 - 16:12
  Re: W&I storage car question /track removal/Moscow abandonment posted. Dale Simms 07-21-2009 - 16:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com