Re: St. Maries River Railroad - first time visitor
Author: Robert W. Scott
Date: 07-22-2009 - 08:45

Bruce:

We are staying out along the east shore of the Lake, south of I-90 - we leave for North Dakota for the other part of our vacation on Sunday - sounds like next open day for me will be on Saturday.

The day on the STMA wasnt too bad - I understand the haze is from a fire near Kelowna, BC. It worked out for the most part. With the weather coming up, we will be spending alot of our time near the water, as you can imagine.

Ted Curphey suggested I call you, and that you were "in the book", but I wasnt able to locate you directly.

There will be 4 of us back over in mid-September for a week of photography and the STMA and EWG will be two focus points for us.

Robert Scott
Rochester, WA

robert.scott@westthurstonfire.org

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  St. Maries River Railroad - first time visitor Robert W. Scott 07-21-2009 - 21:41
  Re: St. Maries River Railroad - first time visitor Bruce Kelly 07-22-2009 - 08:03
  Re: St. Maries River Railroad - first time visitor Robert W. Scott 07-22-2009 - 08:45
  Re: St. Maries River Railroad - first time visitor Bruce Kelly 07-22-2009 - 12:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com