Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks
Author: parent
Date: 08-26-2009 - 09:44

Well it’s one of the best day cares in OC. I visited many day cares before i got my kid to YMCA children's station. I really like this place, mainly because of the staff, the director here does a good job selecting kind, loving responsible teachers, and when this incident occurred my kid also was playing in the little grass patch, the teachers that were watching them were the most responsible teachers in the school, but unfortunately this two little kids got off unnoticed, any parent with kids of this age know how mischievous kids could be, it may have taken a couple of minute for the kinds to get out of sight, Thank God the Kids are Safe. Believe me now the school will be extra careful not to take the children off the premises, and will be one of the best places’ for kids. I truly love this place and feel Safe to drop off my kid in the morning.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks Mike in OC 08-25-2009 - 14:24
  Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks Make up your mind... 08-26-2009 - 08:18
  Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks Steven D. Johnson 08-26-2009 - 08:29
  Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks Luke 08-26-2009 - 09:44
  Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks parent 08-26-2009 - 09:44
  Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks George Andrews 08-26-2009 - 15:03
  Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks <> 08-27-2009 - 10:49
  Re: Day care probed after toddlers found on train tracks OldPoleBurner 08-26-2009 - 09:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com