Trainnews Photo Web Server
Author: Espee99
Date: 10-30-2009 - 11:24

Fellow board members, I have converted Trainnews to a new server that is more robust and has much more capacity, at the same time I updated the Internet connection to support 12mb transfers. Therefore Trainnews photos will now load at the same time as the posting, and for those who have high speed connections, they should not experience pixelation during the download.

In the new server I created user space to hold images for posing using a web link (the method used by this board). When soliciting input a few requests came to light, 1st to add ID's and pass codes for all users so that we could be sure that only authorized folks could save photos, and 2nd to have more space allocated for those who would use the server. These requests were incorporated in the design.

To that end I issued KRK an ID and password yesterday, and he was able to post his pictures. I have also issued and additional IDs for testing. And await feedback.

At this time if you would like to utilize the server to post photos please contact me at trainnews@att.net. I will send you instructions and an ID for your use.

Again thanks for you support, and with the updates completed Trainnews is a more stable environment.

Espee99

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Trainnews Photo Web Server Espee99 10-30-2009 - 11:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com