Re: saving the past
Author: Tom Moungovan
Date: 11-05-2009 - 09:38

I really appreciate what was written by Mr. Freericks...your comments are quite true. I am so glad that I paid some attention to my late Dad's stories regarding his flying with PanAm and also growing up in Fort Bragg.
In retrospect, I also owe the late Virgil Staff a lot as he gave me some fine advice many years back when we first met...and that was to record more than just the passing train with the camera, but structures and especially people too. I heeded that advice and am wealthier for it now.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "Maintenance-of-Way" chores at Palmdale, CA... Ken Shattock (aka 'KRK') 11-04-2009 - 14:26
  Re: "Maintenance-of-Way" chores at Palmdale, CA... SLOCONDR 11-04-2009 - 20:43
  Re: "Maintenance-of-Way" chores at Palmdale, CA... Freericks 11-04-2009 - 21:58
  Re: "Maintenance-of-Way" chores at Palmdale, CA... Tom Moungovan 11-05-2009 - 05:50
  Re: "Maintenance-of-Way" chores at Palmdale, CA... Freericks 11-05-2009 - 06:55
  Re: saving the past Tom Moungovan 11-05-2009 - 09:38
  Re: "Maintenance-of-Way" chores in the Sierras? Dragoman 11-05-2009 - 12:26
  Re: "Maintenance-of-Way" chores in the Sierras? Freericks 11-05-2009 - 18:38
  Re: "Maintenance-of-Way" chores in the Sierras? Dragoman 11-05-2009 - 21:25

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com