Re: An Article From The LA WEEKLY About Railroad Vandals
Author: Anthony Germano
Date: 11-21-2009 - 16:47

I'm sure I can speak for alot of people on this board in saying that I hate graffiti. I don't care how big or how small the tag is it, it just needs to stop. I wondered if these jack-asses like to tag so much, Why don't they tag their own house or automobile so then everyone can see their work. I have seen some freight cars go by on a passing train that just leave me sick to my stomach. How did it get to be so bad I wonder. I wish this crap would stop but I know better. Sometimes I think there's no hope for this world anymore and that the better days really are behind us!!

Thanks for letting me vent,

Anthony G.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  An Article From The LA WEEKLY About Railroad Vandals Holly Gibson 11-21-2009 - 12:37
  Re: An Article From The LA WEEKLY About Railroad Vandals Anthony Germano 11-21-2009 - 16:47
  Re: An Article From The LA WEEKLY About Railroad Vandals P.Kepler 11-21-2009 - 19:51
  Re: Reality or Fiction? -- An Article From The LA WEEKLY T Judah 11-21-2009 - 21:13
  Re: Reality or Fiction? -- An Article From The LA WEEKLY Mark 11-22-2009 - 02:55
  Re: Reality or Fiction? -- An Article From The LA WEEKLY yarddogh 11-23-2009 - 05:29
  Re: Reality or Fiction? -- An Article From The LA WEEKLY OPRRMS 11-23-2009 - 07:44
  Re: An Article From The LA WEEKLY About Railroad Vandals Bill C 11-23-2009 - 15:47

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com