any info on Cia Cervecera de Chihuahua, S.A., and Cia Harinera El Globo, S.A.
Author: Robby Peartree
Date: 11-28-2009 - 14:44

Hi All

I am looking at correspondence concerning contracts between the El Paso & Southwestern and the Cia Cervecera de Chihuahua, S.A., and Cia Harinera El Globo, S.A. I would like to know if anyone could direct me to more information on the Cia Cervecera de Chihuahua, S.A., and Cia Harinera El Globo, S.A. For the record I am looking at a locomotive lease agreement for three 2-8-0's one of which still exists today. Sorry I do not have a prize if someone can guess which EP & SW locomotive I am talking about. This material was found at the University of Texas at El Paso Library by a friend of mind.

Robby

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  any info on Cia Cervecera de Chihuahua, S.A., and Cia Harinera El Globo, S.A. Robby Peartree 11-28-2009 - 14:44
  Re: any info on Cia Cervecera de Chihuahua, S.A., and Cia Harinera El Globo, S.A. SDP45 11-29-2009 - 23:44
  Re: any info on Cia Cervecera de Chihuahua, S.A., and Cia Harinera El Globo, S.A. Robby Peartree 12-01-2009 - 22:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com