The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum
Author: SP_RedElectric
Date: 01-09-2010 - 09:38

[blogs.redding.com]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Probably news to the RABA folks. From Craigslist:

I have locomotive ha ndles, locks, trolley fare boxes... that I'm selling. Also a half dozen locomotive headlight bulbs.

I'm starting a museum and have a real passenger monorail (Pic below) that I need to move to Redding, from NW Oregon, THIS MONTH; and am selling non essential items for the museum, to raise the $859. needed to move the monorail.

NOTE: I'll be having another sale in about 2 weeks (when monorail is here), with at least 100 railroad and trolley negatives and 100 slides, tickets, schedules, timetables (crew), prints, pcitures, etc. Bith sales will be to bring equipment I own to the Redding area.

Opens at 9:00 am (not before) 2361 S. Bonnyview Rd. Redding. NOTE.. S. Bonnyview Rd. has a center divider down it; and to get onto the property, you must come from Hwy 273 (UP Tracks) East to the first house (sits back off road).

Don
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Don L. Kirk's railroad museum is moving out of Oregon, and headed to his supposed hometown of Redding.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum SP_RedElectric 01-09-2010 - 09:38
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum SP_RedElectric 01-09-2010 - 09:41
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum Mono... D'oh! 01-09-2010 - 10:09
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum PNWRailfan 01-09-2010 - 10:10
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum Sam Reeves 01-09-2010 - 11:51
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum Arlen Sheldrake 01-09-2010 - 15:00
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum SP_RedElectric 01-09-2010 - 18:38
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum Reddingite 01-10-2010 - 15:12
  Re: The remains of the Oregon State Railroad Museum David Dewey 01-10-2010 - 23:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com