Re: Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge
Author: Charles O'Herin
Date: 02-25-2010 - 21:35

Saw the discussion board as I was looking at how well the Internet has found the book title; I'm the author of White Gold Railroad - Plaster City Narrow Gauge. Matt K., thank you for the kind words and your expressed interest in the book. I hope you and others have as much fun reading and using the information from the book as I did in putting it together. Sounds like you and others frequent Reed's Hobby Shop in La Mesa, who carries my book in that area of San Diego suburbs. A great hobby shop given the choices therein. Should anyone want to see examples of this book and my prior book on the San Diego & Arizona Railway, you can visit my website at www.railroadprototypes.com. Glad to have had an opportunity to meet you here.
Regards, Chas.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge Matt K 01-09-2010 - 12:43
  Re: Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge Idler Car 01-10-2010 - 13:38
  Re: Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge Graham Buxton 01-10-2010 - 16:25
  Re: Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge Idler Car 01-10-2010 - 22:31
  Re: Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge Matt K 01-11-2010 - 04:13
  Re: Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge Matt K 01-11-2010 - 04:15
  Re: Book Review: White Gold Railroad/Plaster City Narrow Gauge Charles O'Herin 02-25-2010 - 21:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com