Re: STMA Movement to Plummer Jct..
Author: rolland a. meyers
Date: 04-29-2007 - 14:52

i have heard from a reliable source that about 150' additional feet of the benewah trestle has been found in need of repair before it can be reopened with traffic to plummer. this was apparently caused by the crane when it went into the lake and moved some of the substructure that had not been noticed in the original assessment? from what i hear, totally unofficial, they are looking at an early june reopening??

i appreciate the reports on the UP branch up there. i believe it was reported last week on this list that the UP might have put a car on the ground near the mica/dishman road overcross?? they have had a lot of problems on that branch lately and i would not be suprised at all to see it sold off to a shortline (as reported by contributors here). in fact the next month or two should prove to be very interesting for a lot of the lines from spokane to st maries, to moscow, to marshall to cheney to coulee city etc., etc.!
rolland a. meyers

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  STMA Movement to Plummer Jct.. 8391 04-29-2007 - 09:03
  Re: STMA Movement to Plummer Jct.. hepkema 04-29-2007 - 11:29
  Re: STMA Movement to Plummer Jct.. S.L. Murray 04-29-2007 - 11:57
  Re: STMA Movement to Plummer Jct.. rolland a. meyers 04-29-2007 - 14:52
  Re: STMA Movement to Plummer Jct.. Bruce Kelly 04-30-2007 - 07:06
  Re: STMA Movement to Plummer Jct.. Marc 04-30-2007 - 07:30
  Re: STMA Movement to Plummer Jct.. Plummer branch. Ross Hall 04-30-2007 - 17:17

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com