Altamont Press board behavior suggestion
Author: Dan
Date: 03-17-2010 - 21:00

I suspect that I am preaching to the choir, in that those who ought to read this and take it to heart, won't. The rest of you don't need the message. None the less, here's my try.

I very much appreciate the opportunity to become more informed about, and interact with, those who have information of value to me as a rail historian and somewhat railfan. Mr. Curlee has graciously provided that forum for a long time. I would suggest that anyone who visits this site is Mr. Curlee's guest. Some of the folks here seem to think they have some god-given right to say or do anything that pops into their head, or out of somewhere else. Should you choose to behave in such a manner while my guest, you may be assured that you'll be asked to leave and not invited back. I would feel no compunction to provide you with a reason or an explanation, neither should he.

David, thanks so much for bearing the cost of maintaining this site, providing the opportunity for discussion, your excellent timetables and your integrity.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Altamont Press board behavior suggestion Dan 03-17-2010 - 21:00
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion RCZ115 03-17-2010 - 21:35
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion Virlon 03-17-2010 - 22:34
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion Steve Thompson 03-18-2010 - 05:52
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion Arlen Sheldrake 03-18-2010 - 09:12
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion Randy 03-18-2010 - 07:13
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion M. Harris 03-18-2010 - 08:41
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion Nicholson 03-18-2010 - 08:59
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion L.A.Scrafford 03-18-2010 - 09:04
  Re: Altamont Press board behavior suggestion njt 03-18-2010 - 10:41

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com