Re: Wizard
Author: same
Date: 03-23-2010 - 09:12

This discussion board really is becoming worthless in that I just asked a simple question in a paragraph and all I get in return is nothing short of pure BS while others on this website ask questions about the levels of traffic on a line here or there and they get decent answers.

What, no one is working on the UP in the South Bay Area and their attitude is what it is on this site ??

I guess I was right to get my amateur radio license because railfanning is and continues to evolve into virtually nothing worth mentioning anymore. It just seems that unless one is part of an elite group, asking a question is without a doubt worthless given this simple posting and the wise asses who think it's funny to reply to a simple question.

It's no wonder that both the BNSF & the UPRR worked together to restrict access the property once a favorite by railfans at the old Stockton tower area. It just seems that a few ruin the access enjoyed by others for so long because they can't not enjoy things without alcohol including responsible & sensible thinking around an area that is dangerous to begin with.

Perhaps when this website closes down as expected will those freeloaders find some other free website to once again be themselves.

I'll continue my membership over on TO because at the very least at that website, the site filters out those unwanted individuals. If Mr. Curlee decides to keep this website up & running, perhaps paying for it's access would also weed out those unwanted individuals, too !

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Wizard Level of service 03-22-2010 - 08:34
  Re: Wizard Carnac 03-22-2010 - 11:51
  Re: Wizard Beverlyhelper 03-22-2010 - 14:19
  Re: Wizard Daniel3197 03-22-2010 - 14:27
  Wizard To much information 03-22-2010 - 20:39
  Re: Wizard same 03-23-2010 - 09:12
  Re: Wizard Beverlyhelper 03-23-2010 - 16:37
  Re: Wizard El Skonk 03-24-2010 - 07:08
  Re: Wizard Nicholson 03-24-2010 - 09:19
  Re: stockton tower confused about Wizard's remarks 03-24-2010 - 11:38
  Re: Wizard El Skonk 03-24-2010 - 18:13
  Re: Wizard same 03-24-2010 - 20:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com