St Maries River Railroad Article
Author: Rolland A. Meyers
Date: 07-02-2010 - 15:24

I have been riding and filming the St. Maries River Railroad for over 20 years and have seen several articles written regarding this railroad - I even wrote one or two myself. But the current edition of Railroads Illustrated has a wonderful article by Robert Scott, who I have never met, and photographs to accompany the text, plus several other photos, several by other photographers, many of them double page panoramas showing this railroad from the ground and the air.

For those with an interest in this line, this is an issue well worth getting. I have no interest in sales nor do i know the publisher or author, but thought I would pass this information on. I had to order my copy from the publisher as i could not find a local store that carried this magazine. For those with an interest the contact information is:
White River Productions - toll free 877 787 2467 - The issue is July 2010 and it cost me $7.95 plus $4.00 s/h. Well worth it for those that might have an interest.
Regards.
Rolland A. Meyers

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  St Maries River Railroad Article Rolland A. Meyers 07-02-2010 - 15:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com