Re: Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th
Author: smitty195
Date: 07-25-2010 - 16:40

Bob,

Thanks for the explanation. Those are some bizarre circumstances to work under. But now I understand why the callers (such as Chris G. and the Official Caller Ken) sounded much clearer than the hosts.

I haven't listened to LTT in quite some time. As a matter of fact, the last time I listened was when Richard was the host. I seem to remember hearing him quite clearly as if he was using a regular, radio station studio-microphone. Maybe that was too expensive to continue?

Thanks for taking the time to explain, and for running the show. I just wish the audio was clearer. Maybe others aren't quite as picky as me (I've always considered myself an "audiophile" of sorts), but at times, it was painful to listen to.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th Elizabeth Alkire 07-23-2010 - 08:14
  Re: Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th smitty195 07-24-2010 - 19:30
  Re: Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th Henry Miller 07-24-2010 - 20:45
  Re: Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th smitty195 07-24-2010 - 21:32
  Re: Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th smitty195 07-24-2010 - 21:36
  Re: Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th Bob Alkire 07-25-2010 - 09:00
  Re: Ken Shattock to be on "Let's Talk Trains" July 24th smitty195 07-25-2010 - 16:40

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com