Re: Railroad Newsline for Thursday, 07/05/07 (CORRECTED)
Author: Robert
Date: 07-05-2007 - 07:15

As I've been enjoying these excellent offerings of rail news stories, with much appreciation to you, Larry, for your faithful dedication, I've been reminded of a question I've had for a long time regarding newspaper web sites in general. Why is it that they very rarely display any address where they're located? Yes, that's sometimes obvious by their name (e.g. San Francisco Chronicle). And it's sometimes discernable by reading some of the stories contained, or by concentrated navigation of the sites. But why are they so doggoned secretive about it? Are they ashamed of where they live? Any comments?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroad Newsline for Thursday, 07/05/07 (CORRECTED) Larry W. Grant 07-04-2007 - 20:15
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Thursday, 07/05/07 (CORRECTED) Robert 07-05-2007 - 07:15
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Thursday, 07/05/07 (CORRECTED) Larry W. Grant 07-05-2007 - 11:39
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Thursday, 07/05/07 (CORRECTED) Al Stangenberger 07-05-2007 - 23:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com