Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision
Author: Larry W. Grant
Date: 07-09-2007 - 17:47

Scott,

I got the impression that the gentleman was not real experienced or very comfortable with the video camera. His motions were jerky and the zooming in on the kids sitting across the aisle was not smooth. Also, he narrates his own video, the sign of someone new to the world of vidoegraphy. Just my opinion, but thats the impression I get.

Also, he pronounced the name of the town Palestine just like in the middle east, but a true East Texan would have sounded like "Pala-Steen".

Larry

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision Larry W. Grant 07-09-2007 - 10:53
  Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision JMann 07-09-2007 - 12:12
  Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision Bruce Bennett 07-09-2007 - 12:16
  Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision Scott Colebank 07-09-2007 - 17:24
  Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision Larry W. Grant 07-09-2007 - 17:47
  Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision Ross Hall 07-09-2007 - 17:47
  Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision P.Kepler 07-09-2007 - 22:01
  Re: Railroad Newsline Newsflash - Video of TSRR Collision OldPoleBurner 07-14-2007 - 13:58

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com