A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans
Author: Father Guido Sarducci
Date: 07-14-2011 - 00:07

Hello to all froma Rome!

This isa Father Guido Sarducci. Many of you willa remember me froma Saturday Night Live. I have beena asked by California Governor Brown, please donta call him Moonbeam, to announce the State of California ina conjunction with the California State Railroad Museum and the Roman Catholic Diocese ofa Sacramento, will build the very first railroad fan confessional anywhere ina the United States.

While the exact location fora the confessional within the museum isa to be announced at a later date railroad fans witha guilty conscience should welcome thea new addition to the museum. For those of you witha items that you "found" but donta really belong to you likea switchkeys, switch locks, timetables, horns, builders plates, reversers, lanterns, railroad fine china and silverware, ect., ect. this will bea the perfect opportunity toa exorcise your guilt. It isa being requested thata, when the confessional is ready fora use, you bring these items witha you to the museum. A Father, to bea named later, will help you with your items whena you arrive. These items willa then become property ofa the museum. You will then bea allowed to enter the confessional where your sins will be exorcised.

I willa send you updates asa the construction progresses. Current projection is to havea the confessional completed by May ofa 2012.

Thank you so much fora your time!

Sincerely,

Father Sarducci

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Father Guido Sarducci 07-14-2011 - 00:07
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Martin Luther 07-14-2011 - 02:25
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Sinner 07-14-2011 - 07:02
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans I'm so ashamed... 07-14-2011 - 07:34
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Ernesto in Modesto 07-14-2011 - 09:51
  A note to all my brother and sister railroad fans Father Guido Sarducci 07-14-2011 - 07:29
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Drew Jacksich 07-14-2011 - 08:06
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Ernesto in Modesto 07-14-2011 - 09:48
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Tom Moungovan 07-14-2011 - 09:03
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans St. Paul 07-14-2011 - 09:11
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Schwartzie 07-14-2011 - 10:42
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Mistertower 07-14-2011 - 12:36
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Mr. Guy 07-14-2011 - 12:37
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Mistertower 07-14-2011 - 12:40
  Re: A note to all by brother and sister railroad fans Star of David Foamer 07-14-2011 - 20:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com