"I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame"
Author: DelMonte
Date: 07-14-2011 - 00:44

I'm not saying a crime was committed, but wasnt the bell from the SP 2472 in San Mateo county removed off some point when it went in the park? This ebay auction for an SP bell has the following statement:
"I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame . . . . That's all the info I can pass along . ."

Heres the auction: item number: 160616981789

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" DelMonte 07-14-2011 - 00:44
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Tom Moungovan 07-14-2011 - 06:28
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Bill Holmes 07-14-2011 - 06:54
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Observer 07-14-2011 - 08:17
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" BOB R 07-14-2011 - 15:09
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Bill Holmes 07-16-2011 - 09:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com