Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame"
Author: Bill Holmes
Date: 07-16-2011 - 09:45

And ebay also makes it very difficult to leave bad feedback for almost anyone. I tried to buy this bell from him when he had it listed on another website. It's really sad when someone tries to shake you down for more money and say they are a legitimate business.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" DelMonte 07-14-2011 - 00:44
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Tom Moungovan 07-14-2011 - 06:28
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Bill Holmes 07-14-2011 - 06:54
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Observer 07-14-2011 - 08:17
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" BOB R 07-14-2011 - 15:09
  Re: "I acquired this bell in San Mateo County, not to far from the old SP depot in Burlingame" Bill Holmes 07-16-2011 - 09:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com