Re: "Mystery" Great Northern Office Car in Whitefish, MT
Author: BigskyBN
Date: 08-03-2011 - 10:59

Samnberry, I believe the D. Jones you remember working on the POTB was Dick Jones. I met him in Mandan, ND back in July 1981 as he was just getting ready to leave his foremans job and head to Laurel, MT to work in the BN shop there. I was his replacement at the time. He stayed there until around the sell-off to MRL. I talked to him later when he called me in Glendive asking some questions about the SD9's that he was maintaining on the POTB...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "Mystery" Great Northern Office Car in Whitefish, MT Dale Jones 07-28-2011 - 06:20
  Re: "Mystery" Great Northern Office Car in Whitefish, MT Rom Maki 07-28-2011 - 19:22
  Re: "Mystery" Great Northern Office Car in Whitefish, MT Samnberry 07-29-2011 - 13:40
  Re: "Mystery" Great Northern Office Car in Whitefish, MT Dale Jones 07-29-2011 - 14:36
  Re: "Mystery" Great Northern Office Car in Whitefish, MT BigskyBN 08-03-2011 - 10:59

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com