Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today.
Author: Juppo
Date: 12-13-2011 - 21:17

sss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who exactly held a gun to your head to take out
> those student loans anyway? Did you use them for
> school, or did you, like so many others, buy booze
> and party? I paid for my schooling with a JOB,
> didn't party, didn't expect to be a corp. vice
> president out of college. I own a small business
> that you people think ought to be taxed and
> regulated to death because I'm too "stupid" to sit
> on my butt and grow pot and complain like Juppo
> and his ilk. Juppo, do you have a job, hope you
> do, and I hope it has nothing to do with a
> corporation, hope your retirement isn't invested
> in any sort of business (oops, you expect the
> government to do it for you, sorry I'm stupid, and
> pay for my own---and yours) but by posting here,
> you must have a computer, so I assume you built if
> from scratch, from green grasses, that have
> nothing to do with the government or any sort of
> business because that would be compromising your
> principals and would make you stupid. Too bad, so
> sad.

Maybe instead of making wild assumptions and rambling on incoherently like most mouth breathing brain dead right-wing lunatics, you could, as I suggested, educate yourself. You don't have to dig deep to find the out what our "ilk" is talking about and how terrifyingly real it is. If we've learned anything the last five years, its that investing your retirement in corporations and their bullshit pension plans (if any are still offering pensions), 401Ks or if you're really brain dead, a money market is a dumber investment strategy than expecting to get rich in Vegas.
You people just don't get it do you? Corporations don't give a rat's ass about you or your retirement and given half a chance would take all of it from you. Corporations have spent the last 20 years doing nothing but destroying our economy, environment, middle class, retirement investments, job security and our national security. You say you paid for your education out of pocket? I sure hope it wasn't much because you clearly don't know anything. I guess when you read "DeVry University" on your "degree" you thought you were getting a quality education.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Jim Speaker 12-12-2011 - 09:17
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. sss 12-12-2011 - 09:46
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Erik H. 12-12-2011 - 12:39
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. George Andrews 12-12-2011 - 18:48
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Nick K. 12-12-2011 - 19:02
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. M. Harris 12-12-2011 - 19:24
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Q 12-12-2011 - 22:19
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Bike locks. Quinn 12-13-2011 - 20:57
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Seriously? 12-13-2011 - 14:20
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-13-2011 - 19:37
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. sss 12-13-2011 - 20:52
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-13-2011 - 21:17
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Shane 12-13-2011 - 22:34
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Seriously? 12-14-2011 - 12:39
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-14-2011 - 13:45
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Tom 12-14-2011 - 14:02
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-14-2011 - 14:43
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-14-2011 - 14:49
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Dan 12-14-2011 - 18:21
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. bastatim 12-14-2011 - 20:56
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Eric Kloros 12-14-2011 - 21:31
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-15-2011 - 10:08
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Juppo 12-15-2011 - 10:05
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. OTN 12-15-2011 - 10:21
  Re: Protesters to shut down all ports from California to Alaska today. Seriously? 12-14-2011 - 22:53

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com