UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.????
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 09-17-2007 - 12:37

Continuing an earlier thread, it was mentioned that several other of the bridges on the branch need major work besides replacing the burned one. I keep getting mixed information on this matter, anyone know what other bridges have issues and what those issues are? I've been told that the W&I people have noted many problems, but other bridge inspectors can't replicate those results. Last time I was in the area, many of the bridges had cars in long term storage parked on them (something I've been told by a couple of bridge inspectors is a bad idea on timber trestles) so how bad can they be? Just wondering since I'm not able to get there to see for myself. Thanks in advance to those who post.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? Ross Hall 09-17-2007 - 12:37
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? h 09-18-2007 - 10:04
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. Ross Hall 09-18-2007 - 17:08
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. h 09-18-2007 - 21:12
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. the W&I railroad 09-18-2007 - 21:22
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. Ross Hall 09-19-2007 - 17:01
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. the W&I railroad 09-19-2007 - 20:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com