Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions.
Author: the W&I railroad
Date: 09-18-2007 - 21:22

To clear some of this up. The P&L no longer has closed stations. As of June 1 with the new i/c agreement their are no longer any strings attached. And the station of wilson was a up only station and never had bn access. The fert will start moving to wilson this week by rail. We had the all of our bridges inspected by Cahill General Repair. They noted many defects between pullman and mp20. Yes everything is being studied to death as what to do and we have no idea what route that wasdot will take. Just trying to clear up the situation.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? Ross Hall 09-17-2007 - 12:37
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? h 09-18-2007 - 10:04
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. Ross Hall 09-18-2007 - 17:08
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. h 09-18-2007 - 21:12
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. the W&I railroad 09-18-2007 - 21:22
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. Ross Hall 09-19-2007 - 17:01
  Re: UP/PCC Colfax - Pullman question.???? more questions. the W&I railroad 09-19-2007 - 20:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com