Re: Glen Icanberry
Author: Glen Icanberry
Date: 02-17-2012 - 22:10

OPRRMS,

The copyright notice as published in the book was incorrect. The Kriegers and Jostens Year Book Co. chose to falsely publish the copyright notice showing only my former friend Jack Krieger holding the copyright. I have in my possession the original copyright papers from the Library of Congress, and these official documents plainly show a joint copyright, and two authors. Which is partly why the Kriegers found themselves as defendants in Federal Court in the Spring of 1994, after they stalled and delayed following publication of the illegal second edition, of 1988, which falsely showing only one author. The Kriegers immediately perjured themselves in court. The Kriegers found themselves without supporters in the courtroom. Even their "lair," (lawyer), was upset because they had stopped paying him. Some UTU, BLE, TCU members and Santa Fe management were voluntarily in the courtroom as a show of support and solidarity to me. Knowing that my mother was at the time dying from a brain tumor, the Kriegers tried to lie and claim that Elaine Krieger might have brain cancer, and therefore they could not attend court, as defendants. Contempt was offered, and the defendants appeared. The only "brain tumors" she had were hemorrhoids. Jack Krieger died in 2004, she was still around.

Mike, KRK, and Severe Duty, Thank you for your support! "The Truth Is Out There."

I hereby yield the floor to all detractors, who might covet the last word.

Glen Icanberry
Redlands, CA

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Glen Icanberry Kyle 02-08-2012 - 08:52
  Re: Glen Icanberry Severe Duty 02-08-2012 - 21:09
  Re: Glen Icanberry KRK 02-09-2012 - 08:08
  Re: Glen Icanberry Mike Lepker 02-09-2012 - 14:53
  Re: Glen Icanberry Severe Duty 02-09-2012 - 17:51
  Re: Glen Icanberry OPRRMS 02-09-2012 - 18:23
  Found the Mayor Kyle 02-10-2012 - 07:47
  Re: Glen Icanberry Glen Icanberry 02-17-2012 - 22:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com