Re: Railroad Newsline for Friday, 09/21/07 - Green River Railroad underpass
Author: Mike
Date: 09-21-2007 - 10:27

I looked at the website and here's a updated link to the article on the railroad underpass:

Followup article on Green River Railroad underpass[/url]http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2007/09/21/news/wyoming/a2225067d78ec15b8725735a007ef2d8.txt

I grew up in Green River, this underpass is "quaint" to say the least. I remember it flooding regularly in rainstorms, and that was in the 70's. At one time this was the only way to the south side of Green River (and points south, including Flaming Gorge Resivoir) so it got a lot of traffic. In the late 70's, an overpass was built over the main yard tracks to the east side of Green River which took over much of the traffic. I hope the city is successful in getting this fixed, it would be nice to see it a bit safer and more attractive. Just amazed UP would be so bone-headed for such a small amount of money.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroad Newsline for Friday, 09/21/07 Larry W. Grant 09-20-2007 - 20:00
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Friday, 09/21/07 Mike Swanson 09-20-2007 - 22:12
  Re: Railroad Newsline for Friday, 09/21/07 - Green River Railroad underpass Mike 09-21-2007 - 10:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com