Re: A good place to start
Author: Hutch 7.62
Date: 07-16-2012 - 20:22

First of all, most of this states problems were not caused by Conservatives and you can't blame Bush on this one either. If your worried about funding schools then a good place to start is to shut down Ca Air Resources board and allow the money that they take annually from the school system to go back the school system. Ending prop 13 would be another good start, Modifying welfare and unemployment is an unpopular must. Last time I checked one can make as little as 11,500 a quarter and qualify for 450 a month.

BTW I'm all for excessively taxing the Kardashians, Lohans and the like. but I am so tired of hearing, this state is broke and we need to tax the masses BS;

I think many would agree that many of the entitlement programs and bureaucracies created in this state could be cut with little harm to the people.

Juppy all I hear is your constant complaining when it comes to these issues that have been caused by a Conservative lynching liberal utopia, that I'd take a wild guess that you helped vote for.

I've said it before and I'll say it again I convinced this state will have to go bankrupt and restructured before anything changes for the good

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  How Insider Politics Saved California's Train to Nowhere Jon 07-15-2012 - 07:01
  Re: How Insider Politics Saved California's Train to Nowhere Hutch 7.62 07-15-2012 - 09:18
  Re: How Insider Politics Saved California's Train to Nowhere Jon 07-15-2012 - 10:00
  Crédit Mobilier of California F. L. Imflam 07-17-2012 - 18:00
  Re: How Insider Politics Saved California's Train to Nowhere synonymouse 07-15-2012 - 10:35
  Re: How Insider Politics Saved California's Train to Nowhere Hutch 7.62 07-15-2012 - 17:50
  Re: How Insider Politics Saved California's Train to Nowhere Juppo 07-16-2012 - 08:59
  A good place to start Slash 07-16-2012 - 09:43
  Re: A good place to start Juppo 07-16-2012 - 10:26
  Re: A Poor Article and the Usual Bleating? The end is nye! BOB2 07-16-2012 - 16:15
  Re: A good place to start Hutch 7.62 07-16-2012 - 20:22

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com