-------------------------------------------------------
> This is good sleuth work! The last piece of the
> puzzle is to take a look at the website and see
> the book cover. There will be no doubt
> afterwards.

How about the author's blog instead?

Quote:
Peggy Bullard Ellis
I've been lucky enough to have more than one wonderful career – teaching special education in the public schools, raising three children, and squeezing in some free-lance writing on the side! When I met my husband 25 years ago, he introduced me to the railroad world, and because of his career, I’ve also enjoyed many wonderful train rides.
All of those experiences have led me to my newest career, and I’m excited to be looking forward to seeing my first children’s book in print sometime this fall. Watch for an announcement soon about The Train to Christmas Town!

[peggybullardellis.wordpress.com]

Note how the locomotive on the book cover has an Iowa Pacific logo on its nose.
http://peggybullardellis.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/slrg-5183.jpg?w=1024&h=746
Image linked from [peggybullardellis.wordpress.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Howard 11-01-2012 - 17:10
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Graham Buxton 11-01-2012 - 17:38
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Scott Schiechl 11-01-2012 - 19:33
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Nate 11-01-2012 - 19:35
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Graham Buxton 11-01-2012 - 19:50
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release ShortlinesUSA 11-02-2012 - 01:23
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Graham Buxton 11-02-2012 - 05:51
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas -good marketing Carol L. Voss 11-02-2012 - 09:03
  Re: Santa Cruz – Iowa Pacific Train Linda Wilshusen 11-16-2012 - 07:28
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Traffic Control 11-01-2012 - 19:25
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release OPRRMS 11-01-2012 - 20:42
  Re: Santa Cruz – Train to Christmas Town press release Tie Plate 11-01-2012 - 20:54

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com