Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?)
Author: Dave Smith
Date: 11-11-2007 - 19:35

There is a nice article in the Tri-Cities Herald (11-11-07) about the new Railex 6 day service shipping between Wallula WA and Rotterdam NY......

[www.tri-cityherald.com]

....but one thing struck me as odd as I reread through the news article - there is no mention of the railroads involved! I wonder why that is? The writer mentions Railex of course, mentions a few of the shippers involved, mentions the Port of Walla Walla, he even gives a plug for so-called "rail industry analyst" Tony Hatch, but no mention of UP or CSX!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Dave Smith 11-11-2007 - 19:35
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Bruce Kelly 11-12-2007 - 07:28
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) fkrock 11-12-2007 - 09:41
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Butler 11-12-2007 - 12:37
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Dave Smith 11-12-2007 - 17:40
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Ross Hall 11-13-2007 - 16:51
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Mike Swanson 11-14-2007 - 07:35
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) George Andrews 11-14-2007 - 19:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com