Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?)
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 11-13-2007 - 16:51

Sorry, but I do blame the poor overworked reporter. Most people take what they see and read for news as fact, and often quote to others as such, they don't say that the story is "kinda sorta" what happened, they believe it as fact! Lawmakers quote news stories as justification for needing more laws, history writers use newspapers for their historical research. It's no wonder we have so many myths floating around as facts these days. How much else printed out there is sorta right because the reporter was in a hurry, or didn't bother to check the facts in a press release. How many are overworked on a deadline, and how many are just plain lazy, or worse still, leaving certain things out to back up their personal opinions?? I guess what your saying is that you CAN'T TRUST ANYTHING in the media!! Of course I knew that already.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Dave Smith 11-11-2007 - 19:35
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Bruce Kelly 11-12-2007 - 07:28
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) fkrock 11-12-2007 - 09:41
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Butler 11-12-2007 - 12:37
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Dave Smith 11-12-2007 - 17:40
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Ross Hall 11-13-2007 - 16:51
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) Mike Swanson 11-14-2007 - 07:35
  Re: Nice RR news item (but no mention of the RR's involved?) George Andrews 11-14-2007 - 19:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com