Re: Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!!
Author: B. McCamish
Date: 11-14-2007 - 19:37

Glad to hear the sale went through. I know the 901 will be a much better locomotive for your operation and it was looking really nice when I saw it. Can't wait to see it running out in the open.

If anyone is interested, I have a bunch of new updates on my OPR fan site.

On my OPR Roster Page, you can click on a link to a page dedicated to each locomotive, caboose, etc. If anyone has any additional photos, info or corrections they want to share, don't hesitate to contact me. There's an email link at the bottom of each page.

Also have a major update on the the OPR history section.

Many more OPR updates are in the works, including some videos!

Take care,

Brian McCamish
Active and Abandoned Railroads of the Northwest

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!! shortline sammie 11-14-2007 - 07:59
  Re: Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!! Donald Duck 11-14-2007 - 10:02
  Re: Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!! B. McCamish 11-14-2007 - 19:37
  Re: Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!! Freericks 11-16-2007 - 13:31
  Re: Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!! AmFan 11-21-2007 - 11:26
  Re: Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!! shortline sammie 11-22-2007 - 10:30
  Re: Two OPR Locomotives Sold-Get your pictures soon!! shortline sammie 11-22-2007 - 10:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com