Mare Island Vallejo Ca TCRY Rail road wars
Author: wharf rat
Date: 01-25-2013 - 14:01

Here We go again a game of musical Rail Road Companies on Mare Island (MINSY), Island Developer Lennar MI has canceled TCRY (MI RR) companies lease and use of trackage on the Island . @ 1310 today two locos were stopped on the MI causeway the large yellow one smokin white and knocking TCRY
has some kind of arangement with City of Vallejo for use of trackage in Town up to Flosden acres
scuttle butt is TCRY applied for common carrier status without fully disclosing relevant facts in the application . (this is pure rumor I have no hard facts) if we loose yet another RR operator on the Island this will bode poorly for the Companies dependent on Rail such as Alstom and others .
Just 25 min by Auto Marin and Sonoma Counties are celebrating a new short line operation and their customers are smiling ear to ear with a % 50 reduction in freight costs , the old Rail Road Town of Petaluma now has service once again ! while Vallejo is loosing service once again ! for the third or fourth time in recent history . Being a Mariner I know jack about rail thought you RR folks could shed a little light We cant afford to loose this valuable transportation element that was built and paid for by the Citizens of the United States . If I get some facts I will pass them along .

wr

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Mare Island Vallejo Ca TCRY Rail road wars wharf rat 01-25-2013 - 14:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com