Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author: Kaliphonyia Refugee
Date: 02-09-2013 - 23:28

> why else would LAPD be out shooting up everyone who even remotely resembles the suspect.

Yes indeed they did! Innocent civilians at that, without even checking to see who was in the frickin' car (it was two unwary women) - didn't even try to pull them over before opening fire!

And yes - shutting the whole damn city down, or even just a few square blocks of it, just because they want to kill some guy without any citizens watching - is also a gross and appalling over-reaction. But as unnecessary as it surely was, messin' with the LAUPT trains pales, compared to shooting at unidentified citizens that just happen to drive by in a vehicle similar to one they were looking for.

Maybe cops can't be trusted with guns either - at least no more so than any ordinary law abiding citizen! Do you suppose these madman cops that did this will get fired; or better still, if someone was shooting at me without damn good reason, I think I'd want them locked up for good! No second chance to shoot at anyone - ever again.

I wouldn't bet on it though! If I still lived there, and my truck looked like one the cops were looking for; It'd be wise to just ditch it somewhere for the duration of the madness. Wiser still, would be to just get the hell out dodge and go where there ain't so many burned out crazies! Even the cops are getting infected apparently!

But this is just another episode in the long saga of Kaliphonyia sliding over the edge - and straight into hell! Congress needs to bust the state up, to start over with two or three new and smaller states, before it drags the whole frickin' country down into social ruin (it already did economically - twice now)! But when even the cops are pushed off the deep end - then just who the hell is going to be left to actually do the governing - besides NO ONE!

Anarchy Here We Come!

Or rather - Here you come! I got economically forced out of there some time ago. It didn't seem so at the time; but it has proven to be the best thing that ever happened to me. It is relatively peaceful here, and the unemployment rate is only 5.5%.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very POED!!!!! 02-08-2013 - 11:09
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jimdale 02-08-2013 - 11:22
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surfliner 02-08-2013 - 13:25
  Big Bear? Pdxrailtransit 02-08-2013 - 14:27
  Re: Big Bear? Jack S 02-09-2013 - 08:40
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eman Ruoy 02-08-2013 - 19:39
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theconductor 02-08-2013 - 20:00
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUTCH 7.62 02-09-2013 - 13:59
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaliphonyia Refugee 02-09-2013 - 23:28
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! up833 02-10-2013 - 13:55
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drew Jacksich 02-10-2013 - 15:38
  Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaliphonyia Refugee 02-11-2013 - 14:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com