W&I, EWG & KFI thanks for the news. Got more?
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 11-25-2007 - 17:20

Whew!! After a LOOOONNNNGGG (LONG) extended holiday with relatives (sigh) that I still really don't get along with it's time to hide at the office and see if anything is going on on Altamont Press---been some good reading. Good to see that the W&I might get some more traffic, sorry to see some possible scrapping taking place on the KFI. Has the Eastern Washington Gateway RR solved their motive power problems, which SD-45's were dead, what was wrong and are they fixed?? What is EWG doing for power? How's traffic? Last I read, the state was yet to decide what trackwork they were going to allow to be done on the CW (EWG)and P&L (W&I), has the state made a decision and has the work started yet? (or was removing the slow orders all they had in mind?) Has the issue of "local control" been decided yet? Anyone able to confirm where the welded rail train went on the Kettle Falls line? Very much doubt BNSF would use a train that wasn't theirs, especially this time of year when they have most of them sitting around for the winter, so I strongly suspect that KFI is using the train for something. I know UP is pretty good at lifting jointed rail with welded rail trains, so just because it's a welded rail train doesn't mean it's handling welded rail.
Thanks folks, glad to be back!! Now to work on the pile of stuff on my desk that my fill in pretty much ignored.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  W&I, EWG & KFI thanks for the news. Got more? Ross Hall 11-25-2007 - 17:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com