Questions for users of the So Cal Local Freight Guide
Author: Freericks
Date: 05-17-2013 - 18:10

We are getting to the point that I've gotten so many changes that I gave up trying to post them.

I am thinking of doing a 2014 version of the book. While this is not a given, it's a serious consideration.

Now here are the questions...

1) If I did a new version, would you want it the same size as the old one, or smaller so it could maybe fit in a camera bag? I am leaning towards shrinking it, but to be honest, it's a massive amount of work to do, so before I jump into that, I thought I'd ask in case I'm doing something no one wants anyway.

2) If a new version came out in six months, would those of you who bought the last version be angry? (Again, honest question... I myself get pissed when Quicken gets updated every year and tries to get me to buy the new version. I do this as part of my hobby, and I frankly want to be fair to everyone who bought it already, but redoing it means that I would need to sell the new copies afresh).

Thanks for your honest answers. It will help me determine if it makes sense to create a new version.

Best,

Charles

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Questions for users of the So Cal Local Freight Guide Freericks 05-17-2013 - 18:10
  Re: Questions for users of the So Cal Local Freight Guide Brian Rubino 05-18-2013 - 05:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com