Re: Trolley-Train Hybrid Tackles City Streets, Then Speeds to Suburbs
Author: synonymouse
Date: 02-15-2014 - 22:17

On the contrary, this most informative report should be required reading for all serious railfans, especially traction fans.

I did not realize how much progress has been made in truck design, in particular to enable low floor.

I just wish I had the proper math, physics, and engineering background to appreciate the equations.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Trolley-Train Hybrid Tackles City Streets, Then Speeds to Suburbs WebDigger 02-15-2014 - 13:45
  Re: Trolley-Train Hybrid Tackles City Streets, Then Speeds to Suburbs Edward 02-15-2014 - 19:23
  Re: Trolley-Train Hybrid Tackles City Streets, Then Speeds to Suburbs synonymouse 02-15-2014 - 22:17
  Re: Trolley-Train Hybrid Tackles City Streets, Then Speeds to Suburbs Dr Zarkoff 02-16-2014 - 10:38
  Re: Trolley-Train Hybrid Tackles City Streets, Then Speeds to Suburbs Ernest H. Robl 02-16-2014 - 11:48
  Re: Trolley-Train Hybrid Tackles City Streets, Then Speeds to Suburbs mook 02-16-2014 - 13:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com