Re: Question for Bruce Kelly & the EastWA Branch Line Boys
Author: Bruce Kelly
Date: 01-16-2008 - 07:13

Mike, first off, how the heck are you? Been following some of your antics with the western WA gang, including your trips down to the Southwest. I'll give you a call some evening this week. What's a good time? Don't want to ruin your rest. After several years of shooting a lot of the Palouse branches and a bit of the CW and submitting many of those shots to "the leading magazine" (where they now collect dust), I pretty well ignored those branches for 2007. Barely even touched UP's Wallace and Fairfield subs, which I've shot way too much of anyway. What little shooting I did in '07 was focused on the former CSP short lines, a one-week swoop through southern ID, and a few weekends at my favorite hidden haunts on the northern SI, MRL on Lake Pend Oreille, etc. There are a bunch of posters here who follow the Coulee City and Palouse lines on a daily basis, so hopefully they'll chime in. My only observations on the Kettle are the BNSF jobs coming in and out of Yardley. Saturday mornings always seem to have a Chewelah-SPO dropping down from Hillyard and then heading back out, but you're probably more interested in the KFI operations up north.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Question for Bruce Kelly Michael D."Mad Dog" Sawyer 01-15-2008 - 21:21
  Re: Question for Bruce Kelly & the EastWA Branch Line Boys Bruce Kelly 01-16-2008 - 07:13
  Re: Question for Bruce Kelly & the EastWA Branch Line Boys hepkema 01-16-2008 - 09:28
  Re: Question for Bruce Kelly & the EastWA Branch Line Boys SDP45 01-16-2008 - 16:33
  Re: Question for Bruce Kelly & the EastWA Branch Line Boys Butler 01-16-2008 - 17:33
  Re: Question for Bruce Kelly & the EastWA Branch Line Boys Tie Plate 01-19-2008 - 16:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com