Re: Just another way economies of scale screw the small businessman:
Author: smitty195
Date: 05-12-2014 - 07:20

Who is the "small businessman" here? Amazon????

FedEx is in business to make money. Go back to Economics 101 and look at Supply and Demand. If they can't fetch this price and people are not willing to pay it, then they'll move their rates back down. But apparently they believe (as I do) that they CAN get this rate. More power to 'em. (I'm not one of those "screw big business" people. I am a "make as much money as you can" person. In other words, a Capitalist, anti-Obama, America loving human).

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Just another way economies of scale screw the small businessman: pdxrailtransit 05-09-2014 - 17:56
  Re: Just another way economies of scale screw the small businessman: Carol L. Voss 05-09-2014 - 18:33
  Re: Just another way economies of scale screw the small businessman: pdxrailtransit 05-09-2014 - 18:53
  Re: Just another way economies of scale screw the small businessman: smitty195 05-12-2014 - 07:20
  Re: Just another way economies of scale screw the small businessman: pdxrailtransit 05-13-2014 - 18:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com