Re: Peacekeeper Missile (MX) Rail Garrison - Part 1
Author: Charles Stookey
Date: 05-15-2014 - 00:52

In The late '70s in Norman OK I had a model railroading/railfanning friend named Bob Osborne. He was a Boeing mechanical engineer and worked on the SST project. After it was canceled he moved to Norman to teach refrigeration mechanics at the Oklahoma Postal Training Center. One of his prize possessions was the original HO model of the Minuteman missile train as seen in the this post. It was fascinating to say the least. As I recall it was mostly of Athearn origin. He moved back to Federal Way WA before 1980 and I lost track of him. I often wonder what happened to the train.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Peacekeeper Missile (MX) Rail Garrison - Part 1 Pdxrailtransit 05-14-2014 - 13:18
  Re: Peacekeeper Missile (MX) Rail Garrison - Part 1 Merkwuerdige Liebe 05-14-2014 - 14:36
  Re: Peacekeeper Missile (MX) Rail Garrison - Part 1 Arlen Sheldrake 05-14-2014 - 19:21
  Re: Peacekeeper Missile (MX) Rail Garrison - Part 1 Charles Stookey 05-15-2014 - 00:52

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com