Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ?
Author: George Andrews
Date: 07-14-2014 - 21:27

Then again, maybe not. Here in Auburn I know many current and retired Boeing employees who have offered insight. It seems the fuselages arrive in Renton stripped, with virtually no mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or interior systems installed. Several retired engineers and systems installers I have spoken to claim that these fuselages can indeed be repaired, to the extent that Boeing would offer their usual warranty on them. Consider that similar structural repairs are commonly performed on commercial airliners that have experienced hard landings, or even " one - legged " landings. I was cynical in my beliefs of these claims, until a Boeing Lifer showed me an article in Boeing's in - house newsletter of just such repairs being performed through the years. Also to be considered is the current backlog in B737 production of almost 2000 aircraft, and the current production goal of 42 aircraft a month. Perhaps Boeing will offer the intended buyers of these fuselages A Deal ???

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? Jim G. 07-14-2014 - 09:23
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? J 07-14-2014 - 10:39
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? Steve Atnip 07-14-2014 - 10:46
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? WebDigger 07-14-2014 - 11:43
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? Mitch 07-14-2014 - 13:15
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? Ted Stryker 07-14-2014 - 15:54
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? Jack S. 07-14-2014 - 17:04
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? Kcjones 07-14-2014 - 17:35
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? George Andrews 07-14-2014 - 21:27
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? SP5103 07-15-2014 - 08:50
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? WebDigger 07-15-2014 - 17:59
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? HUTCH 7.62 07-15-2014 - 21:23
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? HollySugarSW1 07-15-2014 - 10:13
  Re: What's the final word on those Boeing fuselages that hit the Clark Fork River ? McCroskey 07-15-2014 - 20:47

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com