Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- I Need To Say
Author: Hayden
Date: 07-18-2014 - 00:06

I need to say that, Jim; these pics are true treasures. I have enjoyed the way they are presented, and they will be used to tell a story long after both of us are gone. The perspectives that the photos are taken are not only timeless to us mortals, but will define a way that archiving may be looked at in the future (treetop views). This has been a true treat, to see and experience history in the making, but to reflect on the recent past as a tool to us as railfans of the present to start making even the last details and minute observances the way they need to be archived. This is refreshing, my railfanning experiences are usually pretty "vanilla" compared to what they really need to portray. Certain pictures of yours would invoke a certain non-railfan to enter into this hobby. This has been a true delight over the last few weeks to see all the areas of the country that I may have overlooked, or may have been too inpatient to enjoy over the years...

Thanks to you Jim, and please keep it up so we can all experience the different perspectives you have been able to show us so far...

respectfully,
Hayden

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad David.Curlee 07-17-2014 - 17:34
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad Rich Hunn 07-17-2014 - 17:46
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad J.B. Black 07-17-2014 - 19:01
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad HUTCH 7.62 07-17-2014 - 21:47
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad theconductor 07-17-2014 - 22:21
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad SPMarketing 07-18-2014 - 20:12
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- I Need To Say Hayden 07-18-2014 - 00:06
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad M. Smith 07-18-2014 - 08:25
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad Shortline Sammie 07-18-2014 - 09:30
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad Jim Speaker 07-18-2014 - 11:40
  Re: Jim Speaker's Photos -- California Northern Railroad clipper841 04-13-2016 - 01:48

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com